Saturday 22 March 2014

Inspirations...

Hi Everyone!
                    I think one of the biggest tests of any young person wanting to go into the creative industry is trying to juggle your passion with your education.

Education has also been very important to me and I realise now that dropping out of college or school to pursue acting is not a wise decision, not natter how much I really want it. There have been many stories, many involving actors and actresses whom I admire greatly; from Hilary Swank to Keira Knightley, who left school at 16 to pursue acting full time. Now, unless your parents or family members are in the industry and/or you're lucky enough to live in London or LA then fantastic! For me, this is not an option....

Also, another big 'problem' that really angers me actually is how young people say that they want to become actors or musician's but when asked why they say "because I want to be famous!" Now the best piece of advice that I can give you (which is taken from James McAvoy, who I've met so he won't mind  is...)

"Really decide if you want to be an actor and tell stories or if you want to be famous, because there are easier ways of becoming famous."  

So, there's my life motto/mantra for you all! Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of love,
Elizabeth
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment