Wednesday 2 July 2014

Nepal Fundraising Page

Hi Everyone,
I hope you're well? As well as acting, I'm hugely passionate about humanitarian work and have been for many years. So, I'm determined to turn my ambition into a reality by heading to Chitwan, rural Nepal next year for 12 weeks (if I don't get into drama school) I'll be working in an orphanage and travelling with an organisation called RCDP. All of the money that is raised goes directly to the project and the host family that I will stay with. A truly worthy cause.

In order to travel to Nepal, I'll need to raise a total of £500 (as a starting point) by donations, fundraising and sponsorship. I would really appreciate any donations that you can make and it can be as little or as much as you wish.

All I will say to you is thank you!

You can donate online now, just go to this address: http://www.youcaring.com/other/elizabeth-s-nepal-fundraising-pge/198175


No comments:

Post a Comment